Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lighten Up!


Long time, no see folks!  But I hope you can tell I've been busy!  I've changed the look of the page, hoping to make it more reader friendly.  I had to keep the green, it is my favorite, but I'm so happy with the new background, font and feel.  The Events page also has a new look which makes it easier for me to update the events and keep you in the loop!  I also have some great new graphics in the works!  Soon I will be unstoppable!! Haha.


Here is a quick OOTD (Outfit of the Day) from a local blog vintage store hunt event.  I'm doing a full right-up soon, I found some awesome new antique stores I will be frequenting regularly now!  And you know I couldn't resist a photo-op with some vintage Coke coolers.




Crop Top: Target


Custom Capris: Made for me by BooBoo Kitty Couture (she is awesome, check her out!)



Let me know what you think of the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment