Sunday, August 18, 2013

Etsy! It's So Great & Did You Know They Had Parties?!?!

The Etsy Homepage always has a fun mix!


So, you don't know about Etsy?!?  Have you been living under a rock?  Haha, just playing!  I love Etsy, and I'm really happy to share it with you if your a newbie.  If not, I think I can show you some great new things!


I got turned onto Etsy by a crafty friend, bless that friend.  At first, I thought I had found a treasure trove of hand-crafted items of all kinds.  Gifty items, toys for kids, clothes, tools, wood, art, I could go on and on.  Anything you can imagine that could be handmade by an artisan, you can find on Etsy.  But not only can you find these great, one-of-a-kind items, you can talk directly to the artist.  You can even commission custom pieces, which I have done with great results.  I think that's one of the best things about Etsy, the easy connection with the shop owner.  They are receptive to questions and will often work with you on a payment plan if you need it.


And then I discovered that Etsy had vintage!  And I've really been hooked ever since.  Whatever era your into, whatever items your looking for, make sure you check Etsy!  And if your looking for somewhere to start, check out My Favorites on Etsy.  My personal collection of the best things on Etsy, handmade and vintage.  I honestly couldn't fit all my favorite shops in one post, so keep an eye out for separate posts late that will highlight my very favorites that you cannot miss!


I wanted to put a little note in this post explaining why I've been away so long, and to apologize for that!  Currently, my personal life is dreadful, going through a bad break-up, and finding the motivation for anything other than eating, sleeping and working has been tough.  But you deserve better! (and I need to get to it!)

So thanks for being patient!  I hope you find some great new treasures on Etsy!  And I haven't forgotten about the party, stick around for the next post to find out all about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment